To collect great memories that you will never want to forget.
Collect unforgettable memories together with us at the Goldener Adler and all that #carefree & #happy.
The health of our guests and that of our employees are important to us, which is why we have decided to take part in the initiative
“Safe hospitality” to take part.
We hereby commit to comply with all hygienic and safety measures.
We and our employees also voluntarily take part in the weekly testing program for COVID 19.
Together we are strong. We therefore ask all of our guests to take responsibility for themselves and to adhere to the measures prescribed by law and also prescribed in our hotel. Thank you very much for that.
The measures are continuously adapted to the requirements of the federal government.
(Current status September 3rd, 2020).
Even if it doesn’t always seem easy, we can assure you: we have stayed the same. We haven’t lost hospitality, joy and dedication to what we do. Together we look ahead and look forward to many special moments.
Your Kurz family.
Cable car operation winter 2020/2021
The Silvretta Seilbahn AG and the mountain railways of Samnaun have especially for you in addition to the legally prescribed measures
put together a security package for you. All information (which is continuously adapted) can be found here.
General hygiene measures in the Goldener Adler:
- We warmly welcome our guests with a smile and ask you not to shake hands.
- Together with the Hollu company, we have put together an increased cleaning concept & our employees are trained, so we take care of our guests and our employees
- Regular ventilation
- We and our team voluntarily participate once a week in the testing program against COVID 19 as part of Safe Hospitality.
- Regular hand washing & instruction of employees
- Disinfectant columns and stands are available in the hotel
- In the GOLDEN SPA and in all areas of the hotel, we count on the personal responsibility of our guests.
- Please keep the minimum distances for your own protection and the respect of the other guests and our employees. We count on your personal responsibility.
Surfaces, doorknobs and handrail rings are disinfected
- Our service and reception staff wear mouth and nose protection
- Wearing mouth and nose protection is not compulsory from June 15, 2020 until further notice. However, we ask our guests to bring their own mouth and nose protection with them, because this is required in all public transport (cable cars, gondolas, taxis and shuttle services, buses) when visiting a doctor or pharmacy, in grocery stores and post offices.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT: #carefree & cordial
We wholeheartedly welcome you to our Golden Eagle and greet you not with the handshake that is usually ours, but with our most beautiful smile. We can assure you that your check-in will not take long and will take place with the usual cordiality.
When you check-in, you will receive our hygiene information hand-out
#carefree & enjoy in our restaurant
As you already know, carefree enjoyment has a long tradition in our house and is our greatest passion. Eating without hesitation despite celiac disease or lactose intolerance is no problem in our boutique hotel. Even in these unusual times, we are particularly careful that you do not have to do without anything.
Our guests are assigned a table by our service staff for their stay.
The guests are placed after a sufficient distance. We ask for your understanding that we cannot allow all specific table requests.
A disinfectant dispenser and disposable gloves are available for our guests at the buffet. We ask you to comply with this hygiene measure.
All drinks and wine lists are disinfected daily
Our drinks menu & wine menu can also be called up with a QR CODE
Each guest has their own menu card at the table
Menages & sugar shakers are disinfected daily
All our tables in the bar & lobby & terrace area are disinfected after each use
All of our service employees voluntarily wear mouth and nose protection
Please keep your distance at our hotel bar and lobby.
#carefree & relax in our GOLDEN SPA
You can still enjoy our Golden Spa. Our adventure pool and our warm and cold water pool are antibacterial and antiviral thanks to the automatic supply of chlorine. Our saunas, steam bath, brine steam bath and infrared cabin are also freely accessible. In our exclusive wellness area, in addition to our hygiene standards, disinfectants are available with which you can clean your hands and loungers at any time.
We also appeal to the personal responsibility of our guests to keep the distance in our Golden SPA.
#Live carefree in your hotel room:
All our rooms are cleaned according to our Hollu cleaning concept. So that we can keep the cleaning intervals for you, we ask that you keep the check-out time (10.00 a.m.). Thank you very much.
#Book worry-free & cancellation conditions for winter 2020/2021
To make your vacation as worry-free as possible, we recommend that you take out European travel insurance.
The Europäische Reiseversicherung has decided to support tourism by including COVID-19 in its travel insurance.
Cancellation coverage even in the event of COVID-19 disease despite the pandemic status
Due to the improved situation, with immediate effect we will not classify COVID-19 as a pandemic and thus in the cancellation and travel interruption insurance as a reason for exclusion as long as the situation remains stable and there is no increased occurrence (second wave of infections) and thus worsening of the Measures in particular also the travel restrictions come.
As long as the situation remains stable, full cancellation insurance and travel interruption protection apply again. Cancellation cases in connection with COVID-19 are also covered, although COVID-19 is still classified as an epidemic or pandemic (WHO, Austrian health authorities, the pandemic exclusion according to the ERV-RVB is not objected for so long). This also applies to any travel interruption costs.
Here are some specific examples to explain the cancellation coverage.
- There is coverage in the event that you as an insured customer cannot commence or have to break off the trip,
- because you have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative or you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
- because you develop COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household is sick with COVID-19 and your presence is urgently required.
- because a close relative in the common household is sick with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine.
However, there is no cancellation protection if you cannot or do not want to go on the trip because you are a risk patient or – even as a risk patient – you are worried about infection due to the increasing number of cases at your holiday destination.