The Silvretta Card – the individual Card for your active-summer holiday.
When you stay overnight in Paznaun you receive the Silvretta Card with lot’s of attractive leisure offers in the region.
This year the Card is in two versions available:
In the Basic Card are following services included:
- free use of one of the operating cable cars or chairlifts in Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl, See or Samnaun (bikes aren’t included)
- free use of public transport between Landeck, Bielerhöhe and Zeinisjoch (toll charge excluded)
Following services are included free of charge for holders of a premium card:
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Paznaun ans Samnaun (including your bike)
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon region
- toll charge for the Silvretta High-Alpine Road
- admission to the public outdoor and indoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür as well as to the swimming lake in See (extra charges apply for solarium, massages etc.)
- admission to the Alpinarium Galtür and the cable car museum in Ischgl
- participation for selected activities in our kids-, youth-&outdoor program
Partner discounts for holders of a premium card:
- Skyfly Ischgl: – 50% (for your first ride)
- Mountain guide office: – 10% discount on via ferrata tours
- Silvretta Bike Academy: – 10% discount on all tours
- Bike Skull: – 10% discount on all tours
- H2O Adventure: – 20% discount on all tours
The premium package is available for only € 49,— and is valid for 6 days.
- Kids from 0-7,99 years are free of charge
- Kids and teenager 8-17,99 years will get discount of 50%